I’m going to make a list of a few things living intentionally will mean to me. These are a mix of ways I want to live intentionally and goals / hopes of results of living intentionally.
- taking advantage of down time
- going for small walks
- reading a book
- sitting in silence
- when the time comes to do work, focus on it and get it done efficiently
- this should help leave more time for doing things that fulfill me, and decrease the amount of time I spend thinking about what I should be doing instead of being present.
- using free time for improving lifestyle habits
- meal planning
- buying/consuming vegetables 😛
- finding a job that I love and helps me to grow
- buying a house somewhere that makes me happy
- ensuring the time that I spend with others is truly quality time
- making the effort to phone friends and family and stay connected
I think that’s a good start.
What are ways that you choose to live intentionally? What are the results you want from your living?